Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lucky Earth

Can I just take a second to tell you how excited I am? Those of you who know me are aware of how important water conservation is to me. I mean, I am a farmer's daughter from drought country. So you can imagine how overjoyed I was when I discovered a waterless car wash. Seriously--I wash my car twice a year for the sole reason that I hate wasting water. I would much rather use that 80 gallons (yes--80 gallons!) to hydrate my body.

Well, I finally made it to Whole Foods and picked up a bottle of Lucky Earth "Waterless" Car Wash. Now, I'm used to driving a filthy car and so I wasn't in a huge rush to use it. Well, today was the day. And it was amazing! I can't tell you how incredibly simple it was. Spray on, wipe off, buff. Dirt, grime and grease wiped away AND it didn't scratch. My car looks like it was waxed. It is that shiny! Oh, and it works on hubcaps, interiors and windows.

I swear that it is a miracle product. I actually considered using it to wash my body. I am always looking for ways to conserve... :)

I was so incredibly pleased with the result that I talked my friend into using it on her motorcycle and she's delighted too. Not only is it clean, but who really wants to get their motorcycle all wet in the first place? Another plus--you can use Lucky Earth anywhere since you don't need water so it is perfect for all of us apartment dwellers.

I implore you to give it a try. You'll love how clean your car is and I'll love you even more for conserving water.

Lucky Earth=Lucky You

No comments:

Post a Comment